Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Floating Point

So, a very interesting thing happened the other day.  Apparently there was a decrease in gravity in our living room, right above this random pile of pillows and sofa cushions.  That's how Daddy explained the following pictures.  He assured me it was certainly not from throwing young, helpless children several feet through the air....

Daddy: "See, she's clearly sitting in the air.  My hands are just there in case gravity starts working again..."

Daddy: "And see - it works for Laney too.  She's practically standing straight up.  I definitely wouldn't chuck my sweet little angel into a pile of haphazardly stacked objects..."


Daddy: "Oh, she didn't fall.  She was tired from all the calm, floating in the air stuff that was going on.  Yep.  It was so relaxing she fell asleep.  I had to pull her down and lay her on the ground.  Good thing we had all those pillows there for her to lay on/near."

Daddy: "That's it - wake up sleepy head.  Oh look, Emerson's floating again somehow.  I'll stand back and make sure she doesn't fall asleep too..."

No comments: